Own Your Dream, Own Your Voice
There has never been a more exciting time in the history of women as we begin to see the impact of female leadership influence every arena they occupy. There is a new wave of feminism, and many find its roots in Spirituality. It is women who absolutely believe they have a purpose and dream to fulfill in their lifetime from jobs to starting their own businesses in epidemic proportions. Women want to do, and be, and achieve more, but they don’t feel they have time, energy or support to manifest it all and achieve the fulfillment that is most important to them.
Some common challenges facing Women:
- The fear of going for their dream and failing.
- Confusion about what is their purpose.
- Stuck in-between a double message: being an independent woman. vs a man should be taking care of me.
- Feeling conflicted and guilty about wanting more, prone to withhold from themselves.
- Ageism; perceived missed opportunities because of age.
- Lack of real belief and confidence in themselves.
- Giving up too soon and caving in with discouragement.
- Lack of support and resources feels real.
- Not understanding how their beliefs and the way they relate to others gets in the way of producing the results they want.
- Experiencing guilt when they invest in themselves.
- Fearing the consequences of change.
- Lacking alignment with other women who can support their success in the business.
We all have blind spots that keep us from living up to our potential. ‘Own Your Dream, Own Your Voice’ is designed to support women in uncovering the blocks that are preventing women from “having it all.” This supportive, fun and uplifting presentation will encourage and inspire women to take more personal responsibility and find the freedom to be the fulfilled, passionate, successful women starting right from where they are – exquisite, brilliant and talented!
In this powerful presentation, you will learn:
- How to leverage the power of “Personal Leadership” to drive your vision and support your Big Dream.
- Why owning your attention and time is key to balancing the different roles in life: wife, mother, business professional, community leader, and more…
- The value of having a tribe of women supporting you to go after your Big Dream.
- How to shift perceptions when past ‘stuff’ comes up and triggers the feeling of being small.
- How to get back on track after a derailment or setback.
- Techniques for shifting into an abundance mindset.
- How to appreciate and embrace the ups and downs of life as you move through your Unique Journey.